241 Fernleigh Road,
Ashmont, NSW 2650
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4507365
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAT AND CONVENIENT
This home is located in a neat and convenient position close to transport and South City. Features include:
- Freshly painted throughout
- Three bedrooms with built in robes
- Dining area off modern kitchen
- Good size living area with polished timber flooring
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
- Large enclosed patio area
- Large garden shed + storage shed
- Single carport
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY - it's so easy!
No more waiting, No more hassle!
Click on the 'Book Inspection Button' and choose your appointment time. Most properties will have multiple times and days available for you convenience.
Please note tenanted properties will have allocated times.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
If you are unsure or require any more information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Leasing team here at Raine and Horne Wagga on 6925 8322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashmont
Lifestyle in Ashmont
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 241 Fernleigh Road, Ashmont. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.