239 Nursery Road,
Holland Park, QLD 4121
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th January 2022
Rent ID: 4726501
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE DUAL LIVING FAMILY HOME - CONVENIENT LOCATION
This two-storey high set home is located within walking distance to local cafes, shops, gyms, numerous primary high schools and transport! Conveniently located just 9km from Brisbane CBD, along with nearby access to both Westfields Carindale and Garden City Shopping Centre, TAFE, QE-II and Greenslopes Hospitals, Griffith University, arterial roads and highways by car or public transport!
This house offers a newly renovated kitchen which provides ample cupboard space, a kitchen breakfast bar island and a stainless steel dishwasher. The spacious living and dining area comes equipped with an air-conditioner for the hot summer days.
The large master bedroom also has air conditioning, 2 built-in-robes and a walk-in-robe, with robes to the other 2 generous-sized bedrooms. The upper level of the home also has polished timber flooring, access to a balcony with city views, a separate toilet and a back deck overlooking a large grassed backyard.
Downstairs is newly renovated, fully tiled, with an additional living space, bathroom, kitchenette and 3 extra rooms! Whether you need additional space for home offices, grown kids or visiting relatives, your needs are catered for!
Property Features include:
Fully fenced property
2 undercover car spaces
1 open car space
Rain Water tank for gardening
2 quick access points to Pacific Motorway
Extra storage room under the stairs
The shed is not included & available for use throughout the tenancy
The tenants will be invoiced for 100% of electricity usage, the bill will remain in the owners name
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitemtgravatt, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
2 Car ports
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park
Lifestyle in Holland Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with dishwasher, air-conditioning, and rumpus room. 239 Nursery Road, Holland Park is perfect for the growing family.