235-239 Diddillibah Road,
Woombye, QLD 4559
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th August 2021
Rent ID: 4499886
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Pet Friendly Home...Be Quick!
If you are looking for a great affordable home that will consider your pet, has a private bush backdrop and loads of space to park your vehicles, trailers or van than this home is for you.
Features of the property include:
- Two bedrooms both with built in robes
- Main bedroom has access to the bathroom
- Open plan living
- Bathroom has a shower over the bath
- Great outdoor entertaining area ideal for those weekend BBQ's
- Large double carport
- Loads of banana trees
- Tank water only no mains water
If this home ticks your boxes, arrange an inspection today. It will not last long so be quick!
* Garden shed in photo is not for use
* Property is not fully fenced but only has a few small sections to make it secure for your furry friend
*As all properties can be different, please contact your internet provider to find out more information regarding internet access at this property. Please note, owners are not required to ensure there is an active line available so tenants may have to seek alternative internet arrangements where a connection is unavailable.
* All lease lengths are minimum 6 months+ considered on application
TO APPLY: you will require an inspection code for 1form. This will be supplied to you via email immediately after your inspection of the property.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woombye
Lifestyle in Woombye
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 235-239 Diddillibah Road, Woombye. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony.