DEPOSIT TAKEN BY JAMES DANIEL 0438 591 485
234/1 Cawood Avenue,
Little Bay, NSW 2036
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4241564
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE BEDROOM PLUS STUDY BEACHSIDE HAVEN
Just 20 minutes from the city, with the ocean just beyond your front door, Little Bay Cove is your private coastal haven. Surrounded by rolling green fairways, lushly landscaped grounds and endless blue ocean, this serene one-bedroom apartment will provide a year-round idyllic lifestyle. Situated on level 2, this stunning apartment is an opportunity not to be missed. Move into this like-new apartment right now and enjoy the close amenities, local cafes, elite golf courses, parks and shopping.
- Open plan living and dining area flowing onto a large balcony
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Kitchen with European appliances and plenty of storage
- Quality dryer and generous laundry included
- Separate study or option for a nursery
- Good balcony, ideal for entertaining
- Secure car space in underground basement plus storage cage
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Little Bay
Lifestyle in Little Bay
Picture yourself living at 234/1 Cawood Avenue, Little Bay. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.