233 Doncaster Avenue,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4102019
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and tidy 3 bedroom home in a quiet location.
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Lounge and separate dining area
- Bathroom with bath
- Freshly painted throughout
- Large rear yard
The house is a short walk to Kingsford shops, Kensington oval and park, CBD light rail, University of New South Wales and easy access to Eastern Beaches.
FOR INSPECTION/INQUIRIES: Please call Murray Howe on 0403 052 274 or 9662 8144 or email email@example.com
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
233 Doncaster Avenue, Kingsford, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingsford.