233 Chapel Street,
Armidale, NSW 2350
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4412786
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IDEAL FOR THE TRADESMAN
This surprisingly spacious, four bedroom home has recently benefited from sympathetic upgrading work and reflects modern family expectations.
* Electric stove and hot water service.
* Eat-in style kitchen.
* Huge lounge/family room.
* Modernised bathroom.
* Good quality floor coverings and window furnishings throughout.
* Good quality security fittings.
* Fenced yard for small children or outdoor pets.
* Easy-care lawn and garden
* Spacious two-bay shed with work bench, mezzanine storage loft and attached
* Outside pets considered.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armidale
Lifestyle in Armidale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Armidale comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 233 Chapel Street, Armidale today!