LEASED BY MARK WARD PROPERTY!
231 Lillian Avenue,
Salisbury, QLD 4107
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3796129
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MORE PROPERTIES WANTED TO MEET CURRENT DEMAND! CALL LYNETTE ON 0450 056 766
Multi level modern home with multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces, and a sparkling in-ground pool feature in this Lillian Avenue character home, perfectly positioned within walking distance to local parks, schools, bus stops, Salisbury train station, shops and cafes.
Live the ultimate Queensland lifestyle with air conditioning and ceiling fans installed throughout this beautiful home, also includes another air-conditioned bedroom downstairs, separate rumpus room and study, with a bathroom off the laundry room for easy access from the pool. Would perfectly suit a larger dual living family situation, with possible work from home potential.
Make sure this home is on your 'MUST VIEW' list! Please call Mark Ward Property to view on (07) 3277 7727 or simply email through an enquiry to attend an Open Home and we will look forward to showing you this well-designed family home.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Large light filled open plan living rooms, with air conditioning and ceiling fan installed, also features polished wooden floors throughout the upstairs living rooms, with a covered deck overlooking the low maintenance front yard
- Open plan Kitchen and dining rooms with modern fittings. Kitchen includes an electric oven and 4 burner gas stove-top, stainless steel double sink, dishwasher, microwave and range hood, great storage cupboards, large pantry and corner cupboard with a breakfast bar
- Leading through French doors from the living rooms is an elevated covered entertaining deck, overlooking the low maintenance, landscaped backyard and sparkling in-ground pool
- Master bedroom upstairs has a ceiling fan and an air conditioner installed, freshly cleaned carpets, a large walk in robe, and an Ensuite toilet and shower
- Bedroom 2 and 3 upstairs are both double sized, with freshly cleaned carpet, built-in double door robes, air conditioning and ceiling fans installed
- Main bathroom upstairs has a full-size bath, and a large glass surround shower, includes a modern vanity and separate toilet, not in main bathroom
- Bedroom 4 downstairs also includes crim-safe screens on windows, freshly cleaned carpets, built-in robe, air conditioning and ceiling fan, with block out blinds installed on windows
- 2nd bathroom downstairs is perfectly located off Laundry, with an exterior door to rear patio and pool, with shower and toilet included
- Laundry located on downstairs level with a wall mounted line and exterior access, security screens and insect mesh also installed
- Separate study located downstairs with tiled flooring throughout and shelves installed
- Large light filled rumpus room/2nd living room with tiled flooring, bespoke cabinetry and shelving, French doors leading to the covered downstairs cobbled entertainment area and pool
- Easy care low maintenance yard with established garden beds and modern pool equipment included, pool care includes a monthly service by local pool care company included in lease however daily care of the pool will be the occupants responsibility
- Huge entertainment patio located downstairs leading to in-ground pool
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with established garden beds and side gates installed
- Available NOW!
Please call Mark Ward Property on (07) 3277 7727 to register to attend an Open Home with an agent using your full name and best contact details or simply send through an enquiry and one of our team will call you to discuss further. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an approved application form or download from our website https://markwardproperty.com/rental-forms/
Salisbury is fast becoming the go-to destination for families who want to live close to the city, but far enough away to enjoy the suburbs! This home is within walking distance to local shops where you will find a medical centre, pharmacy, hairdresser, multiple cafes and a bakery, the IGA, a gym, and nail salon, as well as multiple parks, bus stops, local schools, Aldi shopping centre, fast food establishments, the Salisbury Community Sports Club and Salisbury's own craft brewery Ballistic Beer Co!
The Salisbury Train Station, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank, QE2 Hospital, and Griffith University Nathan Campus are only a short drive away. Toohey Forest is also close by and provides the perfect destination for your family to get back to nature and enjoy weekend BBQs, picnics or bushwalks.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, deck, and balcony. 231 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how