229 Glen Eira Road,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$4,170 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4016369
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Big on space and modern conveniences
They don't build homes like this anymore. Very secure and solid with every room larger than the average, this is a fine family home so close to many sought after schools.
-Stunning oversized open plan living and dining at the rear of the home, overlooking private and lush gardens
-The KOSHER kitchen is first class with stone bench tops, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- The meals area too is very large and overlooks the gardens
- Master bed ensuite and walk in robe
- The family bathroom includes separate bath
- Full sized laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- Parquetry flooring
- Great outdoor entertaining at the rear that's low maintenance
- Double garage
One of the more popular locations being minutes away from Caulfield Grammar and many prestige schools.
Due to Stage 4 restrictions, regrettably, we are currently unable to physically show any homes for inspection. We are able to accept applications, but they will only be as viewed virtually/on-line. In doing this, the tenant(s) accepts the condition in which the home appears on-line. We apologise for any inconvenience and we look forward to restrictions being lifted so we can once again meet prospective tenants and show them through our vacant homes again.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other houses in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in St Kilda East could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 229 Glen Eira Road, St Kilda East today!