228 Warwick Road,
Churchill, QLD 4305
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4137706
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tidy Family Home with Shed and Solar
Conveniently located in Churchill and close to local schools, shops and transport is this tidy and spacious family home.
This property features:
- 3 bedrooms + sleep out
- polished wooden floors
- plenty of storage space
- modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- gas cooktop
- modern bathroom with laundry, two way entry
- separate toilet and powder room
- solar power
- open plan living and dining area
- shed with plenty of parking space for the trailer, boat or caravan!
Register your interest to view this property today!
*** PLEASE NOTE: The separate studio located on this property is NOT available for use by the Tenants or their guests. it is not included with the Tenancy. ***
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Churchill
Lifestyle in Churchill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Churchill with plenty of room to move. 228 Warwick Road will be perfect for the growing family.