228 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4482604
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished 2bed 1bath Apartment in Center CBD
-Property Specification2 Bed 1 Bath
-Preferred Lease Termshort and long-term lease are both welcome.
-Bond: 1 Month rent
Boasting high-quality internal features, including:
- Light filled living area with floor to ceiling windows;
- Split system all throughout;
- Modern kitchen with gas cooks top and dish drawer;
- Spacious bedrooms both with built in robes.
In the heart of the CBD, this alluring 92-storey tower features luxury residences with breathtaking views over some of the citys most treasured landmarks. More importantly, this is the only residential development in Melbourne with a direct underground connection to the Melbourne Central Train Station and the citys largest continuous retail precinct.
These are open to all Aurora Melbourne Central residents and their guests and include the following amenities;
Please contact the agent through email or SMS 0406 452 245 / 0428 888 228 to book time for inspection.
Online applications are welcome.
**We strongly encourage everyone to watch the walkthrough video tour provided before proceeding to ensure the property is suitable to your needs.
**To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection. By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 228 La Trobe Street, Melbourne.