228 Abercrombie Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4332232
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Terrace in the Heart of Redfern
Beautiful period two story terrace home situated in the heart of Redfern, close to public transport, cafes, schools and local shops this property is in an ideal location.
- Two double bedrooms upstairs
- Two living areas down stairs with a good sized kitchen and bathroom.
- Private patio at the back of the property with planters which would be attractive to those wanting to grow their own vegetables and herbs.
- To arrange an inspection time, please submit your enquiry here with your contact details and you will be notified of inspection times via email or free SMS.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Redfern is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 228 Abercrombie Street, Redfern.