226/11 Mcintyre Street,
Gordon, NSW 2072
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th November 2020
Rent ID: 4068729
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Meriton Project with Study Room or 3rd Bedroom
'Elysium' complex is well appointed in a lifestyle location within 600m to Gordon Station and a short walk to Library, Gordon Shopping Centre and restaurants.
- Large 2 bedroom apartment with study room or 3rd bedroom in a secure building
- Elegant living and dining room with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that open to covered balcony
- Spacious Master Bedroom with double wardrobe and en-suite
- Second bedroom with built-in robes
- Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking plus European stainless steel appliances
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning, Internal laundry including Dryer
- Cable internet network available, security intercom
- Car park with internal lift access, visitors parking, car wash bay
- Walk to Gordon train station, buses, shops, cafes, restaurants; within Killara High School catchment and Gordon West Primary school zones and in close proximity to the North Shore's best schools such as Ravenswood, Knox, PLC, Abbotsleigh and Barker
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gordon
Lifestyle in Gordon
You could be living at 226/11 Mcintyre Street, Gordon before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.