226/1 Acacia Place,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4076746
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIGHT FILLED ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT - HUGE BALCONY!
Bask in the morning sun on this huge balcony with an eastern aspect. Located at Eden On The River you will enjoy a development with hotel like facilities in a location that offers convenience as well as tranquility.
This one bedroom apartment is located on the same floor as the Residents Garden and offers the following features:
* Open plan living that flows effortlessly to the huge balcony.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner to the living room.
* Kitchen with Miele appliances- gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Bedroom that is separated by sliding louver doors in order to capture maximum natural light.
* Designer bathroom with ample storage and large shower and laundry facilities
* 2 Storage Areas!!- one storage room located on same level and an additional storage cage, located in the carpark on LG3
*Secure Parking space
* Full use of Eden facilities which include Residents Rooftop Retreat, rooftop spas, pool and gym, Boardroom and Business Centre.
Residents of the Eden development will also enjoy access to state of the art facilities including roof top retreat and kitchen, rooftop spas, lap pool, gym and sauna, separate yoga studio, onsite building management and concierge.
With direct access to tram lines and close to popular Victoria Gardens shopping precinct this apartment will meet all your needs and more.
*Please note the complex facilities are currently closed due to COVID-19. Once the government restrictions are lifted,
access to all amenities will resume as normal.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 226/1 Acacia Place, Abbotsford. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.