224/3 Hoddle Street,
Collingwood, VIC 3066
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th May 2021
Rent ID: 4391121
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Perfectly positioned and close to everything you may need, this is the ideal apartment for you!
Only a stone's throw from the CBD, North Richmond Train Station, universities, hospitals and trendy Smith & Brunswick Street precincts.
The property boasts the following features:
- Security entrance
- Large open plan kitchen
- Meals and living area with extra cupboard space in kitchen
- Central bathroom
- European laundry
- Main bedroom with built in robes, split system heating/cooling units and secure underground parking for one car
Act quickly as this one is sure to go fast!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Collingwood
Lifestyle in Collingwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 224/3 Hoddle Street, Collingwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.