223 Stenner Street,
Centenary Heights, QLD 4350
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4268416
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great location with 3 living areas
This spacious family home offers great value for money with an excellent location.
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms, all with built in robes. Main with ensuite
- Central formal Lounge at the front of the Home, ideal as a kids retreat/media room
- Open plan Living/Dining with split system air conditioner
- Modern Kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking and floor to ceiling pantry
- Main bathroom offers a bath tub, vanity and shower. Separate toilet
- Internal Laundry
- Fully enclosed patio ideal as an additional living area/games room, complete with sliding windows and doors and tiled floor
- Double remote garage
- Fully fenced back yard with a garden shed and rain water tanks
The location of this Home is unbeatable when it comes to lifestyle and school catchment. Walk to Amanda Drive Park, Gabbinbar Primary School and Food Works. Only a short drive to K-Mart Plaza and Centenary Heights School.
Important Information: This property is water efficient - Tenants are required to pay for their water usage.
Special Conditions: No smoking inside the property, pets allowed, 6-12+ month lease available.
Please Note: Please do not enter the property without a Colliers Toowoomba representative.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book an Inspection Time" to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centenary Heights
Lifestyle in Centenary Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Centenary Heights comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 223 Stenner Street, Centenary Heights today!