223 Henry Lawson Drive,
Georges Hall, NSW 2198
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4165841
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Full Brick home in a great location!
This bright, full brick home in Georges Hall is located close to schools, shops and buses. Features include:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
- Large open plan living and dining'
- Separate shower and bath
- Internal laundry
- Possible teenage retreat or 4th bedroom
- Air conditioning unit in living room
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Lock-up garage with carport
Registering with our office will ensure you are kept up to date with any changes to the schedule.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Georges Hall
Lifestyle in Georges Hall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Georges Hall could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 223 Henry Lawson Drive, Georges Hall today!