223 Halifax Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4102831
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING FURNISHED TOWNHOUSE IN SOUTH EAST PRECINCT
** If you have recently visited an area that has been nominated as a coronavirus hotspot, or are unwell, or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please be respectful of the wellbeing of others and reconsider entering this property **
Due to changes with Covid 19 regulations, please confirm per email, if you are to attend any advertised Open Inspection and also be aware that Social Distancing rules will apply.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
Welcome to view this stunning 3 bedroom modern townhouse with outstanding design and style and located in an iconic precinct. Complete with high ceilings, spacious rooms and large picture windows, this north facing home fills with natural light and offers its occupants a high quality residence.
* 2 bathrooms
* open plan kitchen to lounge/dining
* spacious outdoor terrace
* ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* kitchen with stone top benches, Smeg appliances including gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and filtered tap water
* good size separate laundry
* built-in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3, walk-in robe to main bedroom
* video intercom access
* double garage with internal access & auto door
* walk to Hutt Street shops, cafes, bus & into the City
* stroll to East & South Parklands
NO PETS. 12 month lease.
An opportunity not to be missed!
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the Tenant Options button on the website (bottom of the page)
Click sign up and create a Renter Profile
Complete your profile and submit your reference request
Apply for properties using your Renter Profile and follow the prompts
Need a property management executive to appraise or manage your investment property? Click the link! https://www.taplin.com.au/rent/rental-appraisal/
#TaplinGroup #TaplinRealEstate #WeAreRealEstate
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with intercom and air-conditioning. 223 Halifax Street, Adelaide is perfect for the growing family.