222 Arthur Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4601068
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contemporary design with the charm of yesteryear
Booking an inspection is easy - Simply click Email Agent and complete the form and you will be emailed a link with available inspection times.
Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
Elegantly decorated in neutral hues, and tastefully capturing the essence of executive family living, your new home offers everything.
* Four bedrooms
* Master suite with walk-through robe and luxurious ensuite
* 2 stunning bathrooms plus powder room
* Entertainer's kitchen with European appliances
* The choice of 2 separate living areas
* Dining space seamlessly flowing out to private courtyard
* Original convict brick, double-sided fire place
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
Only a short stroll away from the James Street café & restaurant precinct, Emporium dining and shopping hub, boutiques, transport, and everything else you need to live the perfect inner-City lifestyle.
**please note new carpet to be install upstairs
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 222 Arthur Street, Teneriffe. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.