222/2-4 Powell Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd October 2021
Rent ID: 4597720
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning one bedroom apartment
Set in the award winning Mondrian building, this outstanding apartment benefits from a stunning northerly aspect and is flooded with natural light.
- Generously sized bedroom with built-in-robes
- Open plan living and dining area
- Gas kitchen with European stainless steel appliances
- Large modern bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Security building with building manager and visitor parking
- Beautiful communal courtyard and swimming pool with sun-deck
- Located in the middle of the Waterloo and Zetland shopping villages
Surrounded by some of Sydney's best establishments such as The Grounds, The French House and Fratelli Fresh. All within easy access to Green Square Station, bus services to Sydney's CBD, Paddington, Sydney Airport and the Eastern Beaches. Green leafy parks surround you with Alexandria Park just around the corner.
For an appointment to view, please contact McMahons Point Real Estate on 02 9923 2611.
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from our vendors/a third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 222/2-4 Powell Street, Waterloo. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.