221 Arthur Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4336608
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful and Spacious Cottage. Pet Friendly
With floor to ceiling glass windows allowing lovely natural light, city views and ambient atmosphere this large 2 bedroom cottage is both rare and great value.
- 2 King bedrooms 1 with BIR
- Large and functional living/dining
- Spacious kitchen with island bench, gas cooking
- Fenced courtyard
- Separate laundry
- Recently refurbished bathroom
**Locked room in property is not for tenant use**
In recent years this home has been used as an art gallery due to it's light, bright and character rich charm. Enquire Today!
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 221 Arthur Street, Teneriffe. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.