221/91C Grima Street,
Schofields, NSW 2762
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4396825
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Brand new apartment - 2 Weeks Free Rent !! (Conditions Apply)
*Please kindly check with leasing manager for property availability before you attend an inspection as it's a settling project. Thank you.
*PIA Promotion - 2 weeks free rent - Conditions apply. The 2 weeks free rent applies to 12 month lease, limited apartment and limitied time. Free Rent applies per apartment, not per tenant. Open to AU res 18+.
A welcoming new community
The vision for Schofield Gardens is defined by lush landscaped gardens, interconnected with the immediate neighbourhood.
Located in Sydneys North West, Schofields is a flourishing area primed to take advantage of the new Syney's Northwest railway that improves accessibility from Schofields to major centres and employment including Parramatta and the Sydney CBS. Minutes from the M7 and other major roads, and only thirty minutes from Parramatta, Schofields is a favourite of both families and young professionals.
Within each apartment every detail has been designed to maximise liveability. From high quality fittings and modern finishes, to free flowing layouts that ensure easy entertaining indoors and out, every apartment has a sophisticated ambience thats a pleasure to come home to.
- Open plan living spaces features floor to ceiling glazing, balcony with glass balustrades
- Bedrooms feature walk in or built in robes
- Sleek Kitchens feature waterfall edge and breakfast bar island benches with stone tops, glass splashbacks, quality Fisher and Paykel stainless steel appliances
- Designer bathrooms with hard wearing timber-look floor tiles, timber-grained wall hung vanity, mirrored shaving cabinets and frameless shower screen
- ** Upgrade Options
- Upgrade to timber look floor tiles in living spaces
- Upgrade from split system to ducted air conditioning
A vision for tomorrow
Conveniently close to an abundance of shopping options, parklands, schools, business parks and transport
- Schofields train station 600m stroll with park and ride and kiss and ride, taking you to Parramatta in 25 mins and CBD in under an hour
- Schofields shopping precinct (with Woolworths, Chemist, BWS)
- 10 min drive to Rouse Hill Shopping Town with 200 specialty stores, a cinema and restaurant precinct
- Schooling: Nirimba educational precinct (WSU & Tafe), St Josephs Primary School, St John Paul II Catholic College, Wyndham Colege, Hopskotch Kindergarten & Ready to learn and Alex Avenue Primary School planned for 2021
- Stonecutters Ridge golf course
- Marsden Park Business Precinct, including Costco/Ikea/Aldi
- M7 & Badgerys Creek airport (Sydneys 2nd airport)
- Planned town centre
- Western Sydney entertainment/attractions Featherdale Wildlife Park, Sydney Zoo, Raging Waters
Disclaimer: The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permutations for use and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each item, and where necessary seek advice. No third party supplier or their agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property. Images are computer generated and indicative only. Completed apartments may vary from the image shown.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Schofields
Lifestyle in Schofields
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Schofields is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 221/91C Grima Street, Schofields.