221/8 Garfield Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2020
Rent ID: 4154002
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cute and Cosy Apartment
This light filled studio apartment is sure to impress located in one of Richmond's brand new developments The Hub. Within close proximity to public transport, the CBD, Crown Casino and Federation Square.
The property features include:
- Timber floors
- Easy access to the CBD
- Split system heating and cooling
- Light filled
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange. By registering you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 221/8 Garfield Street, Richmond. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.