221/1 The Esplanade,
Cowes, VIC 3922
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 386768
Just minutes to central Cowes, this 2 bedroom apartment is located on the second floor.
With open plan living/dining you have the pleasure of walking right out onto your own balcony to enjoy the afternoon sun with great views of the bay.
For those who love to sit backand relax why not take advantage of this great apartment!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cowes
Lifestyle in Cowes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Cowes could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 221/1 The Esplanade, Cowes today!
Simplify your next move
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- From $200 per night
- 5B Genesta Street, Cowes
- From $215 per night
- 3 Genesta Street, Cowes
- From $1,500 off peak per week
- 14/4 The Esplanade, Cowes
- From $228. per night
- 11 Genesta Street, Cowes
- 6/6 Findlay Street, Cowes
- $200 per night off peak
- 21 Martin Street, Silver...
- From $214. per night
- 7 Gilmore Street, Smiths...