220 Suttor Street,
Windradyne, NSW 2795
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd January 2021
Rent ID: 4240956
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME AT WINDRADYNE
Situated right across the road from Westpoint this home offers 3 bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans. Open plan living/dining and kitchen with laminate flooring. Split system in lounge room area plus wood heating. Kitchen with electric freestanding stove and dishwasher. Renovated bathroom with huge vanity for storage. Lovely deck at rear with views to the well maintained yard and gardens. Double garage plus side access for vehicles into yard.
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windradyne
Lifestyle in Windradyne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 220 Suttor Street, Windradyne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.