Spacious Upmarket Apartment ($450 per week)!
220 Lillian Avenue,
Salisbury, QLD 4107
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th October 2021
Rent ID: 3076718
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Spacious Apartment!
Near new apartment at prime location. Unit 2 available soon!
- 2km to QEII Hospital and Griffith Nathan Campus
- 5km to Garden City and Sunnybank Shopping Centers
- Within walking distance to bus stop and train station
- Close to QSAC (QLD Sports and Athletic Centre)
- Cafe and shops at doorstep
Quality fittings and design offer you a modern comfortable home:
- Large kitchen with Bosch appliances and dishwasher
- Generous living area
- Study desk at entrance
- 2 large balconies for outdoor entertainment
- Master room with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Instant electric hot water heater (energy saving)
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Laundry room has storage cabinet
- Vinyl flooring in all areas, easy to maintain
Rent: $450 Per Week, tenant pays for water usage.
Sorry no pet allowed.
- There are total 4 units and 2 shops in this building. Unit 2 is on Level 1 of the building (stairs to go up, no lift).
- The video attached here is for Unit 1 for your reference only. Unit 2 is slightly larger with the study bench at the entrance.
Open inspections: Please register by sending an enquiry or text message for open homes so you will be updated if there is any change or cancellation. Thank you.
Don't miss this lovely home!
Contact us Today to organise your inspection!
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Salisbury comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 220 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury today!