219 Eddystone Avenue,
Beldon, WA 6027
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2021
Rent ID: 4225615
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location Location !!
Move in now as this lovely 3 x 1 is ready to go! Located close to Belridge City Shopping Centre, Belridge Secondary College, Beldon Primary School, the coast and so much more.
*Modern newly fitted Kitchen/meals with appliances
*Wood effect flooring throughout
*Split system air con
*Large under cover entertaining are and spacious garden
*Driveway providing Off Road Parking
* Washing machine and dishwasher included
This property will not disappoint, call now to book your appointment.
0 Car spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beldon
Lifestyle in Beldon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Beldon? 219 Eddystone Avenue, Beldon could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.