From $103 Per Night
Seaford, SA 5169
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 118300
7 Guests | 3 Bedrooms | 4 Beds | 2 Bathrooms
Master Bedroom: Queen bed, Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Lounge: 1 King Single bed and 1 Set of Bunk beds
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK THIS HOME, VISIT - https://www.hisitedirect.com.au/UserLogin.aspx?bfid=de377650-76a5-4963-a9d0-defb9f588e77&u=century21&q=century21
This contemporary home is beautifully presented and is spacious but has warmth. The views along the coast are fantastic. Situated 100 meters from "your own" beach just walk out the door, across the road, down the ramp and you are there.the beach. This coast line is very popular with para-gliders and wind surfers. Join them or just watch.
Whatever you chose it is right at your door. Port Noarlunga South Beach and the Onkaparinga River Mouth are 500 meters up the road enjoy peaceful walks along the wetlands or canoe and fish the river. Enjoy shopping or a coffee at nearby Seaford, Noarlunga or Port Noarlunga all minutes away.
Come and relax in this beautiful home or discover this district which is full of surprises. Take a day trip drive down the Fleurieu Peninsula, to the McLaren Vale wineries and restaurants. Adelaide is also only 40 minutes away. Ideal for family holidays or a quiet weekend away.
| Amenities |
Parking, Coastal Views, Cleaning & Linen Included, DVD, TV, Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner, Full Kitchen Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher, BBQ, Laundry Facilities, Vacuum Cleaner, Iron and Board.
- An open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with sliding doors onto the balcony with a fantastic view along the coast.
- Lounge seating for 8 people with TV/DVD.
- Dining: A large wooden table seating for 8 people
- Kitchen: well stocked kitchen with electric stove and oven, dishwasher & microwave.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, build in robe, bedside table with lamps with alarm clock and disk player,
- Ensuite with vanity, shower and toilet: is two way from bedroom and hall way.
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed with built in robe
- Bedroom 3: 1 x King singles and 1 x bunk with a built in robe.
- Bathroom: shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet
- Laundry: washing machine and with separate door to back yard.
- 2nd Lounge room; seating for 3
- Yard- a small fenced area (not gated)
- 2 Car Garage
To check the availability of all of our Holiday Homes, please visit https://www.aldingabeach.com.au
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaford
Lifestyle in Seaford
Want to live in Seaford? 218 Esplanade, Seaford could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes fully furnished.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- From $270 Per Night
- 420 Esplanade, Moana
- From $190 Per Night
- 9 Babbacombe Drive, Moana
- From $190 Per Night
- 39 Maslin Crescent, Masl...
- From $140 Per Night
- 125 Esplanade, Aldinga B...
- From $195 Per Night
- 311 Esplanade, Aldinga B...
- From $100 Per Night
- 31 Eden Terrace, Port Wi...
- From $85 Per Night
- 10 Quondong Avenue, Aldi...