218/33 Judd Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3460675
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Richmond Hill Delight
Live large in this well-appointed one bedroom apartment with plenty of space and storage. Located within the exclusive Dux Richmond Hill development, discover one bedroom, one bathroom apartment with balcony crafted by Rothelowman and Mim Design. Enjoy easy access to the Richmond sporting precinct, Epworth hospital, local shops, restaurants and the Melbourne CBD.
- Storage space with built-in cupboards throughout entrance
- Study area
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Separate laundry
- Large balcony
- Storage cage
- Access to amenities including a pool, barbecue and casual dining facilities with spectacular views across Melbourne
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 218/33 Judd Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.