2.18/438-448 Anzac Parade,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3812920
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment - Entrance via Middle Lane! INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This modern, split-level apartment is well appointed throughout with open plan living and large balcony doors to create an easy flow from the apartment to the balcony.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & gas cooktop
- Brand new carpet in downstairs living area
- Internal laundry
- Security building and underground parking
- Modern roll down blinds
- Built in wardrobes
- Private Balcony
Situated close to amenities including UNSW, Centennial Park, Randwick Hospital and the eastern suburbs beaches this position gives you great access to everything Sydney has to offer!
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
For further information please contact Dimitri Markessinis on 0424182208 or Dimitri@keyasset.com.au.
Apply online www.1form.com.au.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2.18/438-448 Anzac Parade, Kingsford. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $500 - PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
- 15/37-39 Meeks Street, K...
- $595 - PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
- 18/22 Kennedy Street, Ki...
- $625.00- PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
- 24/42-56 Harbourne Road,...