217/11 Bond Street,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4099665
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
2 bedroom apartment in great position in Caulfield
Enjoying of moving into a two bedroom apartments with easy access to near Caulfield Station and Caulfield Junior College, Caufield racecourse and Monash Monash Caufield Campus, local schools and shopping centre.
This apartment comprise the below key features:
- Two great size of bedrooms with build in robes and carpeted flooring
- Spectacular kitchen and dining area that features stone bench tops, sleek timber cabinetry and finished with stainless steel appliances including integrated dishwasher
- Nature light filled living area with split system and balcony
- One secured car space and storage cage (Car park bay is number 20 and storage cage is number 20FS)
- This building also offers easy access to the gym, pool, sauna, library, cellar, business centre, and more
- Main bathroom with separate shower and toilet
- Separate European laundry next to bathroom
Due the current Covid - 19 Restrictions around Metropolitan Melbourne and as a part of our Policies and Procedures at Ray White Oakleigh, we will only be conducting one on one private appointments at our vacant properties offered for lease.
Please contact us if you are interested in viewing this home and we will set up a private viewing for you at a convenient time. We look forward to assisting you!
The Team at Ray White Oakleigh
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 217/11 Bond Street, Caulfield North. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.