217/1 Vermont Crescent,
Riverwood, NSW 2210
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th February 2020
Rent ID: 3232269
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious Modern Apartment with Study, Sunset Area View
A typical two bedroom apartment in Washington Park in the current market offering
spacious living/dining room, open planned kitchen with island stone bench top, study area and stunning sunset area view.
Fixtures and Finishes.
Northwest facing balcony with area sunset view and great privacy.
2.7m ceiling for bedrooms with built-ins and great condition soft wool carpet.
Good size Study area
Modern fully tiled bathrooms with bathtub or shower.
Block-out roller blinds in the living room and bedrooms.
Split system reverse cycle AC to the living area.
Omega appliances - gas stove, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, dryer, recirculating range hood
Central gas heated hot water system provides the unit with metered hot water.
Phone point, data point and power point located in the living room, bedrooms and study (subject to unit)
MATV and pay TV points in the living room and main bedroom.
Fridge space approximately 1800 high, 700mm deep, 800mm wide.
Audio Intercom security system. CCTV in common areas and car park.
Community and Transport:
PublicRiverwood Train Station is 700m away - Airport and East Hills Line. Generally 30 minutes to Central station.
10 minutes walk to Riverwood Plaza.
Morris Iemma Sports Centre across Belmore road
Washington Avenue (Route 944 Hurstville to Bankstown (via Peakhurst, Mortdale, Peakhurst Heights, Riverwood and Punchbowl)
Cnr Belmore Road and Washington Ave (Route 940 and Route 945 - Hurstville to Bankstown, Route 942 - Campsie to Lugarno)
Riverwood Public School, Hannans Road Public School, Montessori School, Beverly Hills Girls High School.
Salt Pan Creek Reserve, Riverwood Park, Bennett Park and more.
Photos in the advertisement are from other similar units with the same finishes in the same complex.
Please refer to the floorplan.
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR MORE INFO AND INSPECTION
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Riverwood
Lifestyle in Riverwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 217/1 Vermont Crescent, Riverwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how