216 Burns Bay Road,
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3702834
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
GARDENING & LAWNS INCLUDED - BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED FAMILY HOME
***GARDENING & LAWNS INCLUDED***PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION***
Looks may be deceiving when you drive by, but come on through and see that there is an abundance of living space for the whole family.
Located with in walking distance to Lane Cove West Public School and with a bus stop outside the front door servicing routes to the city and surrounding areas (Route 251, 252, 530 and 536). With Lane Cove shops just across the road running out of milk couldn't get any easier.
This recently renovated home boasts and many spectacular features including:
- 3 spacious bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
- Near new kitchen with stainless steel appliances with joining open dining area
- Near new fully tiled bathroom with separate shower and free standing oval bathtub
- 2 massive living areas including rumpus room that opens to a brand new deck area perfect for entertaining.
- Air Conditioner will be installed in lounge room
- Near new bamboo flooring through out
- High ceilings with LED lighting
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Near New Venetian blinds
-Sleek modern laundry with extra toilet and storage space
- Newly landscaped front and rear yard loads for space to play
- Off street parking for up to 3 - 4 cars
- Lawn mowing and gardening included
- Pets will be considered upon receipt of application
Call now to organise a time to inspect 9736 1699.
4 Open spaces
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lane Cove
Lifestyle in Lane Cove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 216 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how