216/10 Hezlett Road,
Kellyville, NSW 2155
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3485721
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Open Plan Luxury Apartment
Come and experience a lifestyle of convenience, sophistication and style in this nearly new apartment located in the heart of a thriving Kellyville community, this sensational one-bedroom apartment is setting a new tone in luxurious apartment living. Presenting an open plan living and dining area that opens onto the modern tiled balcony, a contemporary kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances, a generous size bedroom with built-ins, an internal laundry with dryer and access to communal facilities such as terrace gardens. This one-bedroom apartment provides easy access to transport, cafes, restaurants, retailers, schools and parks, making it ideal for singles and professional couples.
*** DISCLAIMER ***
- You MUST register online in order to view the property, If you do not register your details Starr Partners cannot guarantee an agent will attend the open inspections as we are unable to notify you of any changes or cancellations.
- Paper Applications and 1Form Online Applications are not accepted by our office. Our applications will be provided at the inspection by our Letting Specialist via email upon request.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville
Lifestyle in Kellyville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 216/10 Hezlett Road, Kellyville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system and air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how