216/1-5 Queen Street,
Blackburn, VIC 3130
$1,629 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4120239
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious One Bedroom Partially Furnished Apartment
In keeping with the changes to COVID restrictions, 1:1 inspections are now permitted. Please register your enquiry and we will contact you regarding the property. Virtual tours are available. Please contact the listing agent for any further queries regarding virtual tours.
Stylish 1 bedroom apartment provides outstanding modern living, within a minutes' walk to buses, cafes and the train station.
Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and overlooking a living room with split system heating/air conditioning. Also features built-in wardrobes in bedroom and a sleek main bathroom.
Building facilities include on-site gym
- Blackburn train station at your doorstop
- Split system
- Other features include a secure car park with stacker car parking
- European laundry
- Sunny bright balcony
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackburn
Lifestyle in Blackburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 216/1-5 Queen Street, Blackburn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and air-conditioning.