215/8 Yarra Bing Crescent,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$1,841 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3665479
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious & Affordable. Close to Everything!
A stunning apartment that couples luxury living with a sought-after lifestyle address. This beautiful apartment provides a superb living experience set amongst the beauty of spectacular trees and manicured gardens. Enjoying lift access and an undercover car space, within a boutique, well-maintained secure development.
Bathed in natural light this spacious two-bedroom apartment is a true standout. Excellently positioned capturing the sweeping leafy views of the reserve, this wonderfully spacious apartment enjoys a fabulous location just moments to the Deakin University and minutes to Burwood One' Shopping centre with 24 hour Kmart and Coles stores and many restaurants and bars.
Within the prestigious primary & secondary school zones of PLC, Mt.Scopus and Mt. Waverley Secondary schools, it offers plenty of local parks, cycle tracks with the Public transport (Trams & Buses) on the doorstep.
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher & gas cooktop and electric oven
* Spacious open plan living & dining space
* Two Generous bedrooms with built in robe
* European Laundry
* Sun-soaked big balcony
* Secure single garage
* Split system air conditioning
* Security Intercom and CCTV system to common areas
* Off street visitor parking
It presents a superb opportunity to buy into the coveted Yarra Bing Precinct to enjoy the fabulous lifestyle that the area has to offer.
Ideal for professionals, downsizers or as a savvy investment opportunity due to high rental yield. A MUST TO INSPECT!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Burwood? 215/8 Yarra Bing Crescent, Burwood could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.