215/6 Cowper Wharf Roadway,
Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4265869
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully furnished west facing apartment
Due to high demands please register in advance your attendance at inspections to ensure maintenance of social distancing, public safety and to keep up to date on the property and inspection times. Submit an enquiry on the property to receive a link to register and book inspections directly with the listing agent. This will maximise your time inside the property and reduce wait times at busy inspections
Renovated and bright fully furnished two bedroom apartment on level two in the Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf. One of the most unique developments in Sydney with many of the original features still intact. Water views towards the CBD and Royal Botanical Gardens.
- Fully furnished
- Large balcony with amazing views
- Walk in robe and ensuite off master bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Spacious modern kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Car space can be rented separately at an extra cost
Walk to city through Royal Botanical Gardens and enjoy Sydney's finest restaurants which are located in the building.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloomooloo
Lifestyle in Woolloomooloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Woolloomooloo? 215/6 Cowper Wharf Roadway, Woolloomooloo could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.