215/4 Acacia Place,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4224067
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Resort Style Living Apartment!
215/4 Acacia Pl, Abbotsford VIC 3067
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
This one bedroom apartment on the Yarra River takes luxurious lifestyle living to a whole new level!
Located at the beautiful riverside, this quality one bedroom apartment offers quality fixtures and fittings including Bosch appliances, ample storage in the well-appointed kitchen, bedroom with BIR, luxurious bathroom and euro style laundry.
Residents will have access to luxury resident facilities such as a cinema, which flows out to the stunning rooftop entertainment deck equipped with BBQ and deck chairs, the exclusive health and well-being retreat with outdoor 25m lap pool, spa, gym and sauna, or enjoy a drink in the lobby bar (Access may be restricted due to COVID-19).
Conveniently located within walking distance to shops, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and entertainment options all just a few minutes away - Victoria St, Bridge Rd and Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre. Variety of public transport options are also available, with a tram super stop out front and the Main Yarra Trail on your doorstep, providing direct, traffic-free access to and from the city.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recom
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 215/4 Acacia Place, Abbotsford. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.