215/33-35 Harrow Street,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th May 2021
Rent ID: 4384931
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED!
215/33-35 Harrow Street, Box Hill
This immaculately presented 2 bedroom apartment is truly something not to be missed.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Box Hill only a few minutes walk to Box Hill central, schools, shops, restaurants, and amazing public Transport links (trains, trams, and buses).
This apartment features;
- Two good size bedrooms (both with built-in robes)
- Stylish central bathroom and immaculate ensuite
- European Laundry
- Stunning floorboards throughout
- Well-appointed, light-filled, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including gas stove, electric oven & dishwasher)
- Large private balcony district views.
- Undercover car parking for 1 vehicle
- Split system heating & air-conditioning
- Car stacker (1 car only)
1form applications accepted.
NBN Connection fees where applicable are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button and then you can register to inspect. Enter your details and choose a day and time that suit you.
If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspection times.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Box Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 215/33-35 Harrow Street, Box Hill today!