215/15 Bond Street,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4358924
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Beautiful two bedroom apartment
Tenants will be instantly impressed by this near new resort style development. Located directly across from the Caulfield Race Course, the location provides tenants with easy access to public transport, Monash Caulfield Campus, local schools and plenty of shops and restaurants.
This generous two bedroom apartment provides tenants with the perfect mix of space and privacy. Both bedrooms are larger than average and include built in mirrored robes.
- Open plan living with designer kitchen including stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Central bathroom with shower, toilet and large vanity
- Private balcony
- European laundry
- Two large bedrooms both with mirrored built in robes
- Basement car parking with storage cage
The complex includes the following features:
- Indoor heated pool
- Movie theatre
- Personal wine cellar
- Business centre
- Communal dining room
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
215/15 Bond Street, Caulfield North, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Caulfield North.