215/1 Bouverie Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$1,456 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2639731
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright And Spacious!
Fully furnished and located on Melbourne's city fringe just a short distance to Victoria Market, Melbourne Baths, RMIT and Melbourne University. Exciting and impressive apartment complex offering high quality interior finishes.
* Security entrance
* Two bedrooms with robes
* Open plan living opening to balcony
* Kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Bathroom with shower and Euro laundry
* Furniture includes fridge, washing machine, dryer, beds, desks, dining table and chairs, flat screen TV and sofa
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
need to an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Carlton? 215/1 Bouverie Street, Carlton could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.