215/1 Bouverie Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2639731
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
On the city fringe
Fully furnished and located on Melbourne's city fringe just a short distance to Victoria Market, Melbourne Baths, RMIT and Melbourne University. Exciting and impressive apartment complex offering high quality interior finishes.
* Security entrance
* Two bedrooms with robes
* Open plan living opening to balcony
* Kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Bathroom with shower and Euro laundry
* Furniture includes fridge, washing machine, dryer, beds, desks, dining table and chairs, flat screen TV and sofa
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Carlton? 215/1 Bouverie Street, Carlton could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how