215/830 Elizabeth Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$3,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st April 2020
Rent ID: 2928037
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ALMOST NEW LUXURY 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT!
Iconic is a boutique development offering 76 apartments that set a new benchmark of luxury living in Waterloo. Featuring an exclusive mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom modern apartments, which all feature large open planned living areas that flow seamlessly onto generous outdoor entertaining areas; built in wardrobes, designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops, and reverse-cycle climate control air-conditioning.
Located near the heart of the city at 830 Elizabeth Street Waterloo, ICONIC is under 500 meters to the Green Square train station and shopping precinct and directly across the road from Waterloo Park.
- High ceilings, open plan living
- Luxurious modern finishes throughout
- Gas cooking, dishwasher & stone benchtops
- Sun drenched balcony ideal for entertaining
- Built in Wardrobes, Internal Laundry
- Ideally Located, within walking distance to bars/restaurants/cafes/university
- Easy Access to the CBD - Public transport on your doorstep
Virtual inspections and private inspections by appointment available.
Discount rent for first 3-6 months only - Market rent from then on.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Waterloo? 215/830 Elizabeth Street, Waterloo could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how