215/330 Lygon Street,
Brunswick East, VIC 3057
$1,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4345857
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM ONE BATHROOM BOUTIQUE APARTMENT ON LYGON ST
$370/week available now.
This delightful two bedroom, one bathroom apartment at the doorstep of Brunswick East's food & drink destinations. Within a contemporary apartment building, this apartment offers open plan living areas leading to a balcony with views of Melbourne's suburbs.
Other features include:
- built in robes with mirrored doors in the main bedroom
- stainless steel appliances including oven, microwave, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- modern kitchen and well-appointed bathroom
- European laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- secure entry with intercom
- secure undercover parking
- choice of eclectic restaurants, cafes and bars within walking distance
- close to other amenities including Barkley Square shopping centre, IGA, Princes Park and cycling paths
- easy access to the city with the No 6 tram stop just 20 meters away
- Onsite managers make sure tenants and the apartments are well looked after, they also ensure the public areas stay in pristine condition.
- Min lease period is 12 months
Open for inspection time: Please contact agent for a private inspection of this apartment during business hours Monday to Friday
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick East
Lifestyle in Brunswick East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 215/330 Lygon Street, Brunswick East before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.