214 Greenhills Road,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4411806
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New 3 Bedroom Townhouse In Bundoora
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Enjoying proximity to the shops, transport and amenities on Plenty Road, this pocket is also close to tram routes, has easy access to the Ring Road and within striking distance of Norris Bank Primary School, Parade College, RMIT University and La Trobe University. Also located opposite to Greenhills Park, which provides a beautiful natural backdrop for your new living spaces.
This townhouse features include:
- Open plan living and dining area with floor-to-ceiling glass door accessing to the backyard
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample of storage
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Tiled bathroom with shower
- Comes with a separate powder room
- Separate laundry area
- 2 car park spaces
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 214 Greenhills Road, Bundoora is unfurnished and available to rent.