214/408 Victoria Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4156344
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
LUXURY TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
Apartment Features Include:
- A high-quality two bedroom apartment
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances, Caesarstone benches & dishwasher
- Open plan living & dining area open onto large sunny balcony facing the river
- Floor to ceiling glass doors allowing maximum light throughout
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Luxuriously sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe and lush carpet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and living / dining areas
- Elegant fully tiled bathroom with frameless shower, modern fixtures and fittings, floor to ceiling tiling
- Secure parking, A/V security intercom, ample storage, clothes dryer
- Communal rooftop with BBQ facilities, lift access and panoramic views
This address offers the convenience to the Sydney CBD with bus connections at your doorstep. Quality local schools include St Josephs College, Riverside Girls High School and Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Primary School.
- Gladesville Bridge - 3.6km
- Huntleys Point Ferry Wharf - 3km
- Top Ryde Shopping Centre - 2.5km
- Birkenhead Point - 5.5km
- Darling Street Balmain - 7.5km
- Bay Run Drummoyne - 8km
- Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre - 500m
- UNSW Rowing Club - 3.1km
- Monash Park - 450m
- Gladesville Reserve - 2.7km
Please be advised that, in the current environment, Mint360property seeks to comply with all public health orders issued by the NSW Government as well as taking steps it deems reasonably appropriate to ensure the health and safety of its staff, clients and customers. In this regard, and consistent with the Public Health (COVID-19 General) Order [NSW], Mint360property cannot allow any unvaccinated person to physically access properties it is opening for inspection. Mint360property is happy to provide other means of inspection (including photos, plans and videos, where available) to any person not vaccinated and seeking information about the properties it has open for inspection.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries. Images are not indicative of all apartments.
Mint360property is a COVIDSafe Office.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 214/408 Victoria Road, Gladesville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.