$620 - $640 per week
2.14/116-118 Bowden Street,
Meadowbank, NSW 2114
Rent ID: 3818806
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern apartment in convenient location
Positioned in a highly sought-after location, this stunning apartment boasts bright, spacious interiors, quality finishes and modern styling complemented by its attractive colour scheme and low maintenance timber flooring throughout.
Centrally located moments from multiple waterfront parks, Shepherds Bay Village Plaza, local cafés and restaurants, Meadowbank station, ferry wharf and local buses to Circular Quay and Macquarie Uni, this prime location is sure to provide a modern and connected style of living you will instantly fall in love with.
Property features include:
- Open plan living and dining, spoiled by natural light form the tri panel glass doors accessing the balcony.
- Sleek contemporary kitchen with 40mm marble look stone benchtops with waterfall edge, quality stainless steel appliances including gas cook tops, ample storage and bench space for a breakfast bar.
- Master bedroom with direct access to the balcony, mirrored built in robe and stylish, fully tiled ensuite.
- Generous secondary bedroom with mirrored built in robe.
- Modern, fully tiled main bathroom.
- Well positioned laundry with bi-fold doors for easy access.
- Ducted air conditioning and stunning, low maintenance timber flooring throughout.
- Designated car space and storage cage in secure basement with direct lift access.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://app.snug.com/apply/manorre
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbank
Lifestyle in Meadowbank
Walk to everything from 2.14/116-118 Bowden Street, Meadowbank. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how