213 Currie Street,
Warnbro, WA 6169
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4491231
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located Beach Side Family Home
Located in the sought after beach side suburb of Warnbro. Close to both private and public schools, within walking distance to the pristine waters of Warnbro beach. Local shopping centre and public transport are close at hand.
Property Features Include
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, bay window seat and ensuite
- 3 minor bedrooms with built in robes
- Formal lounge to the front of the property
- Games room/Home theatre to the rear with double entry doors and built in bar
- Kitchen with double fridge recess and shoppers entry
- Ducted evap air conditioning throughout the house
- Outside features plenty of room for the kids to play with wrap around patio and a large lawn area
- Bore reticulated gardens
- New carpets to be installed prior to tenancy start date
- Please note that the roller shutters are not in working order
Under the current government guidelines you are required to scan the safe WA QR code on site before entry to the property will be permitted, you will need to leave the confirmed tick on screen for the agent to view.
IT'S EASY TO BOOK AN INSPECTION ON-LINE!
Click on Book an Inspection select a time and day if available and register your details. If we don't have a time listed that suits, please send us an enquiry.
PLEASE NOTE - if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any upcoming inspections, time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Please check daily for home open times and cancellations due to properties being leased.
The application form link will be sent to you as soon as you enquire on this property.
Please note we do not accept 1form applications.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warnbro
Lifestyle in Warnbro
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 213 Currie Street, Warnbro is unfurnished and available to rent.