213/399 Bourke Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,847 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4577638
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect Two Bedder
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
Located on the second level of the Foundry Building.
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern Galley kitchen with stone bench top, gas cook top, Fisher & Paykel dish draw, built in fridge & microwave
- Open plan living/dining area with soaring ceilings.
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- European style laundry
- Secure entrance with intercom
- Newly renovated foyer
All this within a hop, skip & jump to Bourke St Mall and the cafes and restaurants of Melbourne and our famous lane ways.
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times & book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialising in sales & leasing of Warehouse, Heritage, Unique WHU properties in Melbournes inner city.
For information on inner city property for sale or rent or for expert real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 213/399 Bourke Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.