213/324 Pascoe Vale Road,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,629 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4257522
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Apartment 150 Metres From The Train Station!
Features include - Oak flooring, CCTV cameras located in the common areas, floor to ceiling windows, stone bench tops, Bosch appliances, balcony and private communal barbecue areas. Award winning Landscape Architect John Patrick designed mature landscapes surrounding an organically composed facade of timbers, raw concrete and glass, brought to life by artistic metal screening.
Light, bright and priced right positioned on the 2nd floor.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 213/324 Pascoe Vale Road, Essendon before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.