212 Burwood Road,
Croydon Park, NSW 2133
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4378085
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"THREE BEDROOM HOME"
This renovated home situated just moments from schools, parklands, shops, cafes and transport.
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Open kitchen and dining area
- Lounge room + fireplace
- Bathroom + internal laundry with toilet
- On street parking
- Large backyard for family entertainment
To inspect contact Therese Rahme on (02) 87325100
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Croydon Park
Lifestyle in Croydon Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
212 Burwood Road, Croydon Park, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Croydon Park.