212/63 Crown Street,
Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4223407
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private Inspections Available - SOUGHT AFTER RARE CROWN GARDEN APARTMENT
We are pleased to offer this wonderful apartment in the tightly held and prestigious "Crown Gardens" complex.Past the formal entry lies this wonderfully spacious and modern home, features:
- Open plan lounge/dining leading through floor to ceiling glass doors to an oversized entertaining terrace
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and loads of cupboard space
- Huge bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Great sized bedroom with built-ins robes
- Ample storage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Internal laundry
- A rare bonus with 1 security car space!
Ranked in the top tier of Sydney's luxury residential buildings, Crown Gardens boasts an impressive range of facilities. These include a stunning lap pool, BBQ area and gym facilities backed, in turn, by a professional concierge team whose smooth friendly service is on call 24 hours a day.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloomooloo
Lifestyle in Woolloomooloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Woolloomooloo? 212/63 Crown Street, Woolloomooloo could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.